I will attend:
- CA 15212, MC Meeting on Exploring and Strengthening Connections. Tartu, Estonia, October 17, 2017.
- Policy round table on Citizen Science “Towards a Citizen Science Roadmap”, 5th October, Brussels. Organized in the framework of the H2020 Project Doing-it-Together science (DITOs) by Eutema in cooperation with ECSA.
My recent presentations:
- The Dagstuhl Seminar 17272 on Citizen Science: Design and Engagement, July 2-5, 2017, Schloss Dagstuhl – Leibniz Center for Informatics. The slides are here
- University of Gothenburg, Workshop “Defining principles for mobile apps and platforms development in citizen science: Interaction, Interoperability, Innovation”, organized by Naturblick, the European Citizen Science Association (ECSA), and the University of Gothenburg, April 25-27, 2017. Link
- Citizen Science Conference – CSA 2017, May 17-20, 2017, St. Paul, MN, USA. Session: Tools for People Running Projects. My abstract is here. The slides are here: CSA2017 Presentation